The top four teams in league play in each division qualify for the playoffs.
- Quarter finals (best-of-three): Within each division, 1st vs. 4th, and 2nd vs. 3rd.
- Semi finals (best-of-three): Within each division, winners of the quarter-final series.
- Divisional finals (best-of-five):
- North Final: Winner of Nitro North Division vs Winner of Charger North Division.
- South Final: Winner of Challenger South Division vs Winner of Ram South Division.
- League finals (best-of-five series): North Champion vs South Champion.
- The team with the best standing in league play will always have venue.
- In the Quarter finals and Semi finals, teams will alternate hosting games.
- In odd-numbered years, the South Champion will host the first two games and have venue. In even-numbered years, the North Champion will host the first two games and have venue.
- Overtime for all playoff games will follow Hockey Canada overtime rules, rule 10.16,